Don’t miss out on the exclusive preview events, occurring in Melbourne over two days!Meet other players and play the game for free at a Preview Event (tutorial included).
Who is invited?
The game is targeted at people who live, work, or play in the arts, but all people are welcome. This game is “socially deceptive”, meaning you will need to lie (and players may lie to you).
What will happen at the event?
- Introduction and meet the other players (10 mins)
- Tutorial (10 minutes)
- Play the game several times (25 mins)
- This event is wheelchair accessible
- All videos are captioned
- The narration audio has a written transcript that may be used instead of audio
- Please note the game is reliant on communication between several players
- Child-friendly (with supervision)
- An all-gender toilet is located in the exhibition
All efforts will be made to meet additional requests. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org regarding accessibility and feedback.
What is this game about?
benefits of doubt (C) explores real-world reports, anecdotal stories, and personal insights about inequality in the art world. The characters reference the nature of capitalism in the art market and issues of representation at the leadership level.